To display a "Trusted VeinDirectory Member" Logo, existing VeinDirectory members are required to:
- Maintain accurate contact information of their business
- Take precautions to protect all client information
- Treat all of their clients with respect and dignity
- Provide a link on their website for public access to VeinDirectory
Why should you become a trusted member?
- Increases validation and security in your practice
- Benefits your websites search engine rankings by linking to a trustworthy site
- Promotes your affiliation to a recognized patient resource
If you would like to be verified as a Trusted VeinDirectory Member, contact us with your request
The Trusted VeinDirectory Member logo is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any professional it lists. VeinDirectory.org disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
This site and its services are for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.