At the Midwest Vein Centers, we take pride in offering a full range of all scientifically tested, medically approved treatment options. Unlike most other vein-care centers, we are not limited to just one or two treatment options. Because we have all available tools in our toolbox, we feel that we are the best choice for your vein-care needs.
We also take pride in staying up-to-date with the latest developments in vein-care.
Our physicians and nurses attend and participate in many scientific medical meetings each year, and are regular contributors to the medical literature.
At the Midwest Vein Centers, we are passionately committed to providing you with the least invasive yet scientifically tested, medically approved treatment options for achieving long-term relief from your vein problems.
Here are just a few facts about the Midwest Vein Center that set us apart from the rest:
- We devote ourselves to vein care alone. This is our sole focus. We obsess about veins.
- All of our Physicians are Board Certified in Phlebology (vein care).
- All new patients will see a doctor at their first visit, not a technologist or assistant.
- We provide on-site diagnostic ultrasound so your results will be given to you immediately.
- We offer a variety of treatment options, not just one or two, so we can create a plan,
specific to your needs.
- Our full-time insurance specialists are very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. They actively participate in your care to make sure you receive all the insurance benefits your plan will allow.
- Our offices were designed with you in mind, so they are comfortable and relaxing.
Deborah Lindner, MD, FACOG
Dr. Lindner’s expertise in women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, and diagnostic ultrasound gives her a unique ability to understand the impact of venous disease and to treat varicose and spider veins in outpatient therapy. Dr. Lindner offers the latest technologies, allowing safer, less invasive, and more effective treatment for vascular disorders.Dr. Deborah Lindner’s special area of expertise in Phlebology is in the treatment of varicose and spider vein problems that develop as a result of pregnancies.
Midwest Vein Center Services Offered
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Facial Telangiectasias
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Sclerotherapy Vein Treatment
- Intense Pulsed Light
- MD: University of Iowa Residency: Northwestern University, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowships: Midwest Vein Center, Phlebology
- Fellow: American College of Physicians
- Boarded: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Awards: Northwestern University Physician Teaching Award,Oxford University Scholar, Patient’s Choice Award, Compassionate Doctor Award
The following is a partial list of the societies to which Dr. Lindner has been elected:
- American College of Phlebology
- American Medical Association
- American Venous Forum
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- North American Menopause Society
Answers from Midwest Vein Center - Chicago
Deborah Lindner, MD FACOG
Videos from Midwest Vein Center - Chicago
Testimonials from Midwest Vein Center - Chicago