The re*be Vein Clinic is one of the finest and best credentialed vein centers in Iowa. Ronald Kolegraff M.D. R.V.T. is double board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery, and board certified in Phlebology (varicose veins) by the American board of Phlebology.
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff M.D. R.V.T.
- 1973 High School Archbishop Mitty San Jose, California
- 1973-1975 United States Air Force Academy Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1977 BS Chemistry University of California Santa Barbara, California
- 1977 BA Zoology University of California Santa Barbara, California
- 1982 M.D. Medicine University of California Irvine, California
Licensure and Certification
- 1982-1983 Internship General Surgery University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Iowa City, Iowa
- 1983-1987 Residency General Surgery University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Iowa City, Iowa
- Certification: Diplomat National Board of Medical Examiners #266516
- Diplomat of the American Board of Surgery #34003 Issued Jan. 30, 1989 Valid Until Jul. 1, 2021
- American Board of Surgery Recertification 1998 Valid until July 1, 2009
- American Board of Surgery Recertification December 16, 2010 Valid until July 1, 2021
- Licensure: License to Practice Medicine and Surgery
Honors and Awards
- 1981 AlphaOmega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- 1982 American Medical Association
- 1994 American Society of General Surgeons (Charter Membership)
- 1988 Iowa Medical Society
- 1995 Iowa Academy of Surgery
- 1988 Clay County Medical Society
- 2007 American College of Phlebology (veins) Active Member
- 2009 American College of Surgeons initiate member
- 1977 Bachelor of Science Degree High Honors U.C. Santa Barbara
- 1977 Bachelor of Arts Degree High Honors U.C. Santa Barbara
- 1982 Dean's Award for Outstanding Scholastic Achievement, U.C. Irvine College of Medicine
Ronald Kolegraff MD RVT FACS is double board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery, and a Diplomate of the American Board Phlebology.
Laser Ablation Spider Veins
Microscopic assisted Sclerotherapy
Office Based Surgery
Silhouette Suture Lift
Laser Toe Fungus
Laser Tattoo Removal
Certified dermatology procedures: Body Skin surveys, biopsy, excisions, acne/warts.
American Board of Surgery
Answers from The re*be Vein Clinic
Ronald J. Kolegraff M.D., A.C.P., A.S.G.S.
Videos from The re*be Vein Clinic
Testimonials from The re*be Vein Clinic