WELCOME TO ALUNA SPA!
We specialize in skincare, anti-aging products (SkinCeuticals), pedicure and manicure rejuvenation, microdermabrasion treatments, chemical peels and spa essentials to promote a healthier lifestyle throughout the mind, body, and soul. Relax and rest assured that our spa professionals are here to take care of your needs. Take some time off. Come and indulge.
Under the expertise of Board Certified Doctors and experts of Cosmetic Dermatology, Aesthetic Laser and Phlebology. Aluna Medical specializes in the finest cosmetic procedures: botox treatment, skin care, anti-aging treatment, laser skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing, Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) and Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments available today for both men and women.
We strive to offer Aluna Medical's valued patients a relaxing environment with the best medical experience and the lastest technologies. Our founder, Ramtin Massoudi, M.D., founded Aluna Medical in 2006 to meet your medical needs by offering non-invasive, non-surgical medical treatments with great results, no discomfort, and little or no downtime. Among the things we can do for you, we can take of your fine lines, wrinkles, pigments, skin scars, skin textures, veins, and much more.
Many patients wish that there were safe, easy, and quick ways to get rid of their red complexion, fine lines, wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, large pores, as well as, unwanted hairs. Well, there are safe, accurate and effective alternatives. Fortunately, with Dr. Massoudi's non-invasive, non-surgical laser technology, his patients have the the option of treating and improving their skin imperfections, enhancing their beauty, and eliminating their painful and unsightly varicose veins in an easy and effective manner with very little or no downtime.
If you would like a younger, more beautiful and healthy-looking skin, visit Dr. Massoudi today.
Dr. Massoudi's extensive medical experience, couples with his access and use of state-of-the-art laser systems (SCITON, EVLT and VNUS Closure RF), provide Dr. Massoudi's patients with access to the most accurate, safe, and effective cosmetic laser treatments and laser vein surgeries.
Aluna treats venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and spider veins. We use the following procedures to do so:
- EVLT (Endovenous Laser Treatment): An optical fiber is inserted into the vein and laser light is emitted in order to eliminate the varicose veins
- Foam Sclerotherapy: an FDA-approved aged called Sotradecol is directly injected into the vein, causing it to collapse and decay over time
- Laser Vein Treatments: a laser is used to turn spider veins into dissolvable scar tissue
- Micro Phlebectomy: large varicose veins are removed through small incisions in the skin
- Sclerotherapy: a sclerosing solution is injected into the veins to shrink until they finally dissolve
- VNUS RF Closure: radiofrequency waves are utilized to heat the varicose veins, which causes them to seal