Private based practice specializing in minimally invasive vein care. Expert medical staff knowlegable in the latest vein care advancements with over twenty years of combined vascular experience. We are an accreditated vascular lab with Board Certified physicians.
We accept all insurance.
Ricardo Cordido, MD, FACC, FSCAI
- BA - Central University of Venezuela, 1977
- MD - Escuela De Medicina Luis Razzetti
- Residency Internal Medicine – Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Cardiology Fellowship – The Hospital of St. Raphae
- Diplomate, The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, The American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Partner, HeartCare Associates of CT, LLC 2001
- Certified in Endovenous Laser Ablation of Varicose Veins 2007
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Phlebology
Dr. Ricardo Cordido was born in Caracas, Venezuela. He has been practicing Interventional Cardiology in the New Haven area since 1991, specializing in coronary angioplasty and stenting. Dr. Cordido continues to practice cardiology, and in 2007, became certified in performing non-surgical treatment of peripheral leg veins.
Dr. Cordido lives in Hamden, CT and enjoys travel and golf.
Thomas Rank, APRN
Tom is a board certified Nurse Practitioner with 9 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in the field of Cardiology and Vascular disease. Tom received his B.S. in Nursing from the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth and M.S. in Nursing from Quinnipiac University.
Tom lives in Branford with his wife and 3 children.
We offer screening, testing and treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. Treatment options include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Compression stockings