Welcome to Southeastern Vein Specialists!
We are a team of vascular surgeons, vascular ultrasound technologists, and vascular nurses all with expertise in caring for patients with vein problems in the Southeastern region of MA including Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard and Plymouth County. Whether you have unsightly spider veins, painful varicose veins, or severe venous disease with leg ulcer or phlebitis, we can help.
The treatment of venous disease has changed dramatically in the past decade.
- Painful, bulging varicose veins can be taken care of with simple office procedures. No more painful operations, unsightly scars, and long recovery times.
- Spider veins can be treated quickly and comfortably.
- Patients with chronic venous insufficiency, leg ulcers, and bleeding problems can be treated with minimally invasive office procedures, regardless of their age or health problems.
- Patients with DVT or phlebitis and leg swelling can be treated with new clot dissolving procedures that improve symptoms and minimize the chances of developing more vein problems in the future.
We proudly serve patients throughout Massachusetts, New England and beyond. All major insurances accepted.
About Daniel R Gorin, MD, RVT, FACS
Dr. Gorin attended medical school and did his general surgery residency at the University of Connecticut. He went on to do a two-year fellowship in vascular surgery at Boston University Medical Center, and is board certified in both general surgery and vascular surgery. While in his fellowship, Dr. Gorin did research in venous disease, and he pioneered modern, minimally invasive vein care in Massachusetts.
Dr Gorin performed the first VNUS closure procedure in Massachusetts, (the second in New England) and has personally performed several thousand minimally invasive venous procedures. He serves as a clinical instructor for the VNUS closure procedure, and has been a faculty member at multiple courses and symposia on minimally invasive vein care, giving lectures on endovenous ablation, ambulatory phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, and venous ultrasound. He is an expert in vascular ultrasound and is certified by the ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) as an RV (Registered Vascular Technician). He is on staff and served as a former director of the Cape Cod Healthcare Wound Center. A major portion of Dr Gorin’s practice is devoted to the care of patients with venous disease.
We offer the following services:
- Ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
- Endovenous ablation
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser ablation
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Transiluminiated Powered Phlebectomy
- Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis
- Compression Stockings
- Venous Reflux Exams
- May Turner Syndrome