The AVLC promise is cutting edge technology — without cutting™.
AVLC, the Advanced Vein and Laser Centre is a medical practice, based in Libertyville, IL. solely focused on using advanced medical techniques in the treatment of varicose and spider veins. AVLC is proud to offer services which are non-invasive, painless, and that require little to no recovery time.
Varicose Vein Treatment and Vein Removal
Every year, millions of Americans suffer from varicose veins. Years ago, you had two unhappy choices: invasive (and often painful!) “vein stripping” surgeries, or choosing to suffer in silence, grudgingly enduring pain and limitations.
AVLC offers a much happier vein treatment choice — a non-invasive, painless, scalpel-free medical alternative called EVLT (Endo-Venous Laser Treatment). This advanced vein removal procedure treats the underlying causes of varicose veins so reliably that nearly everyone enjoys immediate relief from pain even after the first visit.
If you do not have varicose veins, but suffer from telangiectasias (spider veins), there are two, even easier vein treatments; Sclerotherapy or Surface Laser. Unattractive veins on your legs will improve with minimal discomfort or pain. Vein treatment has never been easier. Call today and get ready to look great in shorts.
Have you been putting off vein treatment, accepting pain to avoid the unknown? Are you allowing fear of pain, or fear of costs, to keep you unhealthy? Then say these two words out loud: Painless. Effective. Keep repeating them until you make yourself pick up the phone.
Which of these vein treatments are right for you? Ask the doctor.
When you come in for your complimentary consultation, Dr. Rosenfeld will personally assess your situation to determine what vein treatment plan is medically best for you. He will inform you of your options, allowing you to make an informed choice on how to proceed.
Richard Rosenfeld, M.D., ABPH, FACVLM
Dr. Richard Rosenfeld received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, in 1978. He then went on to earn his medical degree from Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in 1982. Dr. Rosenfeld completed a three-year residency in Internal Medicine at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Ill. in 1985. From 1985-1994, he served as a staff physician in the Emergency Medical Department at Northwest Community Hospital, Arlington Heights, Il.
Since 1994 Dr. Rosenfeld's interest in the treatment of vein disorders led him to study with some of the most preeminent leaders in the field of phlebology, ultimately becoming an active member of the American College of Phlebology.
- Dr Rosenfeld was one of the first physicians to become Board Certified in phlebology in the United States
- One of the first physicians to perform EVLT in Illinois - to date over 4000 patients
- Highly regarded as a trainer of EVLT procedure
- Has published scientific articles about varicose vein treatment
- Founder and Medical Director of Advanced Vein & Laser Centre.
- Over 20 years of experience treating varicose veins and varicose vein pain
- Personally performed over 5000 EVLT procedures.
- Among the first group of vein doctors to be Diplomat of the American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine.
- Regularly trains new vein doctors.
- Has published scientific articles about varicose vein treatment.
- Personally takes responsibility for each and every patient whose varicose vein and spider vein treatment he is entrusted with.
American College of Phlebology and The American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
Questions Advanced Vein & Laser Centre, Ltd. responded to