Two of the hottest vascular medicine and intervention educational symposia start the second week of November 2018. If you can't attend, you can still gain access to the year’s most diverse and complete vascular education events by downloading the Virtual VIVA app.
The VEINS (Venous Endovascular INterventional Strategies) starts November 4, 2018 and VIVA (Vascular InterVentional Advances) begins November 5, 2018 at Wynn Las Vegas.
The meetings continue a long tradition of providing unparalleled vascular education that appeals to all specialties involved in the management of vascular disease.
The VIVA Faculty and Meeting Topics
More than 140 enthusiastic, multispecialty faculty from around the globe will offer insights on tough issues in the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, including chronic venous insufficiency, critical limb ischemia and pulmonary embolism.
Other important topics include management of complications, pharmacotherapy, disruptive technologies, and more.
The Virtual VIVA App
Users can interact with faculty speakers and access educational tools and resources, such as the Device Library and an archive of the live cases.
VIVA and The VEINS 2018 Highlights
You Won’t Want to Miss:
- The full-day CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMIA session – a highly interactive and intensive review of the CLI basics, interventions, controversies in treatment, and clinical, therapeutic, and team-based approaches to treating CLI
- Highly anticipated LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIALS presentations that include data from major randomized trials, single or multicenter registries and first-in-man experiences with novel devices or drugs
- Leading experts from around the world sharing the latest techniques and methods for some of the most challenging LIVE CASES
- Fascinating lectures in the PURPLE THEATER on the business of health care and disruptive technology
- Nurses + Techs symposium presentations focused on the particular needs of the allied healthcare professional
- Interviews with selected speakers in an informal setting on hot topics affecting the field of vascular medicine and intervention
Register and Purchase VIVA and The VEINS Content
Don’t miss out on this highly anticipated educational event! Register for VIVA and The VEINS 2018.
To purchase meeting content from VIVA and The VEINS 2018 or for more information, visit www.vivaphysicians.org.