5 Signs That Your Varicose Veins are a Problem
Most people know how to identify varicose veins
on their body. After all, those dark blue bulging veins in the legs are hard to miss. But the average person may not be sure how to tell if those veins are just unsightly or if they're a symptom of a bigger problem. Here are five signs that you should see a doctor about your varicose veins:
1. They're painful. Anytime that the veins themselves hurt, there could be a problem.
2. They seem to be growing or spreading rapidly.
3. You generally feel unhealthy. Other signs of bad health including fatigue and frequent colds could mean that there's a general health problem that is linked with the varicose veins.
4. Aching in the limbs. Even if there is no sign that there is a vein, regular aching in the limbs could mean that there's a varicose vein problem deep within the limb.
5. Skin problems around the vein. Discolored or peeling skin around the veins is a sign of a bigger problem.
If any of these signs occur, be sure to schedule an appointment with a doctor to discuss treatment options for your varicose veins. Question of the Day: What other symptoms of varicose veins have you noticed? photo link