Welcome to Total Vein Care
Varicose veins and spider veins are usually a result of damage to the valves in blood vessels. When the valves don’t function properly, blood begins to pool in the vein. This is a medical condition that can cause pain, heaviness and other symptoms in the legs. If untreated, varicose veins may eventually lead to skin changes, open sores, blood clots and tissue loss.
We perform a comprehensive evaluation to determine the underlying cause of varicose and spider veins and then develop an individualized treatment plan. A variety of advanced treatment techniques are available and all are done in our office. Following treatment, you can resume most normal activities immediately and you’ll see results within hours or days.
- We offer leading edge technology for the treatment of Spider Veins.
- We are the only full-time vein practice in the area and we offer a variety of appointment times including evenings and Saturday.
- We participate with most insurance plans.
***Call to schedule an appointment or to request more information
Doreen Saltiel, MD, FACC
Doreen Saltiel, MD, FACC, is board-certified in Cardiovascular Disease and is certified as a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation. Dr. Saltiel practiced for 14 years in the Army and her service culminated at Fort Gordon, GA where she served as Chief of Cardiology and the Southeast Regional Cardiology Consultant. Building on her 20 years of experience as an Interventional Cardiologist, Dr. Saltiel now devotes her practice to the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease; she is an active member of the American College of Phlebology and the Society of Vascular Medicine.
Internship and Residence:
- Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Compression Stockings
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser & Light Therapy
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerofoam
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Venous Reflux Exams