Now in its 19th year, assembles approximately 1,500+ attendees and features 24+ LIVE case transmissions, 300+ scientific lectures and 175+ faculty considered preeminent in the field of medicine. Held every year at the iconic Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, NCVH offers both pre- and post-conference courses including the critically acclaimed Vein Forum on Saturday, June 02.
NCVH 2018 Educational Highlights
- The Business of Peripheral Interventions Stakeholders Forum
- 14th Annual Critical Limb Ischemia Summit–Pioneered by NCVH
- New Healthcare Professionals Forum
- Thought-Provoking Live Cases from
- National and International Sites
- Global Summit on Advanced Aortoiliac and Femoral Interventions for PAD
- Venous Disease: Exploring the New Frontier
- Highly-Rated Fellows Course
- Critically-Acclaimed Vein Forum on Saturday, June 02
Who Should Attend?
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Vascular Surgeons
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Cath Lab and CV Service Line Team Members
- Wound Care Specialists
- Vein Specialists
- Healthcare Administrators
“We have once again assembled stellar faculty with the primary goal of bringing together key disciplines to focus on a team approach to total cardiovascular care for patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and critical limb ischemia (CLI). This comprehensive approach creates an environment for clinical collaboration to address the continuum of care for the patient. I am particularly excited that we will be devoting important conference content to disparities between women and men in diagnosing and treating PAD,” states conference Chairman, Craig M. Walker, MD.